How does personalised silver jewellery ordering work?
We want you to be relaxed about the ordering process, as it will take a short while to make and dispatch your item of jewellery. Here's how it works:
- On receipt of your order we will pass it through to our jewellery partner, the lovely Lisa Berry. She will post an inkless wipe and paper to you, together with instructions on how to take your dog's paw print(s). Also included will be a details form so you can confirm any of the inscriptions or names that need to be included.
- Once you have taken these, you can take a picture of the print and email it back to Lisa. This allows you to keep the original print and frame it if you wish.
- In the sad event that you wish your jewellery to be a momento of a pet that has passed over the rainbow bridge, you can send pictures of your pet's paws directly to Lisa.
- On receipt Lisa will tidy up the paw prints to remove any obvious distractions such as clumps of hair between the claws and pads. Lisa will talk directly to you by email to ensure that you are happy with the image before your jewellery is created.*
- Magic then happens and the jewellery is made! This process takes around 14 days from receipt of the prints.
- Once complete, your order will be dispatched to you and you will receive an email from us telling you that it has been sent, and a tracking number.
- You receive the item and we hope you are delighted. If for any reason you are not then please tell us and we will find a solution.
- We will email you again a couple of weeks later requesting a review for our website, and if you are happy please tell all of your friends.
* Please note that if the paw print received is too smudged to use and a further inkless wipe is required there would be a £4 charge for a further print pack.